English Landing Elementary

Vision: Our vision is that all English Landing students will meet grade level expectations and demonstrate responsible citizenship.

Friday, October 10, 2014

Google Sketchup

Geometry involves the study of shapes.  Shapes are all around us and we constantly interact with them in our environment.

Today, we are going to work on the following learning targets:
1. I can use basic geometric concepts to explore Google Sketch-Up.
2. I can follow written instructions to produce a project.
3. I can enhance my critical thinking and spatial reasoning skills.

Here are the resources we will use today for our Project Based Learning Activity.  Please complete them in order!

1. http://aisdmsteched.wikispaces.com/file/view/Google%20Sketchup%20Design%20Exercise%201.pdf

2. After you complete this introductory activity, create your own design.  I can't wait to see what you come up with!


No comments:

Post a Comment